Wednesday, June 20, 2007

living on Punk time

I was up until 5:00 am in the machine shop this morning, Matt is very pleased that I have been influenced by him. Really as I think about it, I feel about the same now as I do when my kids don't sleep well. I went home through the rain and slept till 10:00 came back and Matt was still here. I think that he a vampire, I know that is not a nice thing to say about anyone. I love the guy to death but if he had sharp teeth and got his steaks rare I would not be surprised. That may be the reason the ticks really like him more than me?

Speaking of Punk Roman, he didn't pay his gas bill and they shut him off. he is now taking cold showers and it will be a total of 4 days until they turn it back on. I was telling him that they could turn it on in minutes but they were punishing him for not paying. ahh utilities can't live with them without paying and you can't live without them and still be married.

I am a little tired right now. I did get my part milled last night, so the next few days I will hand finish it and sand it, I am lucky in that there is a Star Gate marathon going on this week that I can watch while I work.

I miss my family, single life is fun for a day then it just gets sad. They are my deep joy.

I might take a nap on the couch in the lab but I am afraid what Matt would do to me, maybe I should get some garlic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home