Monday, June 18, 2007

Blues and BBQ

For fathers day angie packed us up and didn't tell us where we were going, we ended up in bricktown (downtown OKC) for the Blues and BBQ festival, it was really fun. The boys danced and we ate some good meat. I heard "she caught the katy" and sang along, the Blues Brothers did this song. Good time, good job mom. We left there and went to a coffee shop close by where Zeke and I played four square and judah chewed on chess pieces. The next morning I got a card and a really cool Flippo shirt that Angie had made, I am wearing it now. Angie and the boys are in Kansas for the week while she goes to a couple classes to keep her certificate up. Maybe I will wear this shirt everyday? no one here to stop me!

I went jogging this morning and had a good QT. All of the furniture is up so that dusty can clean when I am gone, I love that little vacuuming gift of God. my hope one day is to have like 10 of them all going at once around the house, like bees busy in the hive. That would make for a good party, having all those vacuums buzzing around and you have to dodge them. maybe I would attach blow up people on top of them so it looks like there are a bunch of people milling around. they could hold snack and drink trays...... There is no off position for the genius switch.

Zeke "Thats what I'm talking about!"

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You need to bring Dusty with you on vacation....especially if you stop off at my house first. We'll put 'er to work.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

I have dusty going twice a day now while the kids are gone. I think she will suck the carpet off the floor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home