Monday, June 11, 2007

anniversary

Saturday was our 6th year of being married, it was a very crazy day. here is was in a time line.
4:45 Judah awake, eat back to sleep
6:00 Judah awake again along with Daddy
7:30 Zeke awake
8:00 we get ready for trip to Vinetta OK to attend wedding.
9:00 out the door
9:10 realize keys are still inside apartment and we are not
9:15 call housing to have them open it up.
9:35 director gets there gives me a key to open up apartment
9:40 Angie takes key and opens up apartment while kids and I sit in car
9:55 Angie calls and says that she cannot find spare key that director gave us
10:00 I look for key while Angie sits in the car, director calls wondering where I am. I am too embarrassed to say we lost his key he just gave us.
10:02 Angie calls and jokingly says to look in dusty, I look in dusty and there was the key. Angie dropped it and dusty picked it up. stinking robot!
10:05 give key back to director, he didn't buy the robotic vacuum sucking it up story. I sign the paperwork saying that I will pay the exorbitant fees to be let into my own apartment.
10:15 on the road
12:00 stop in Sapulpa to visit Aunt Van and cousin Randy. Van makes us eat lunch, didn't take much convincing. but it makes us late for wedding.
3:30 get to vanitta for reception, missed the wedding altogether. Actually this is how I like to go to weddings, skip the boring part and go to the party.
5:30 on the road home after Zeke danced and judah ate. This is how the boys like to celebrate weddings.
6:20 stop in Brisco OK for a bite to eat, choose a place called "steak and eggs".
6:55 walk out of steak and eggs a little disgusted at the place. The boys ate alot but we didn't. Lipstick on the mugs etc.
7:00 on the road, raining.
9:30 home put boys to sleep.
happy anniversary darling.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger  admin said...

thats a funny story. Dusty is really blending in with your family nicely isn't she..
happy anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home