Thursday, March 22, 2007

Zeke Quote

Zeke "Mommy I am not going to say you big, cause that may hurt your feelings"

Thought that was funny, but I should have waited to laugh. I am home right now, Angie is sewing the boys are in bed and I am making more circuit boards. I really dig making those things. I am still trying to put a K State Powercat on it, Angie thinks that I will get my funding dropped because of it no sense of humor here in Norman.
I am still debating about the race, KPS are you guys coming? I probably will do it nomatter what, I just don't know about doing it by myself.
I am speaking at some sort of Oklahoma student symposium in a week or so, in Tulsa. I need to work on that, we will see what a powercat will do to the mood in that room!

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger  admin said...

yes we are coming...
Why can't the young punk ride with a cast on his arm? Tell him that Tyler Hamilton raced in the Tour de France with a broken collar bone a couple of years ago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home