Tuesday, March 20, 2007

girly man bike










Last Friday night I "borrowed" Matt's Bike and rode it home for the weekend and left him mine to ride. I do this on occasion just so that he can know how the other half lives, the other half that doesn't own a 2300$ bike. Well Angie and I were talking and came up with a plan to "decorate and beautify" his bike. We stayed up Sat night girlifying his expensive bike. It was a lot of fun and I think that we did a good job. Matt showed up Sunday morning for our ride and took it well. He didn't smell the perfume until we got to the trail. "Friends no more" was his comment. He cut off some of the decorations but left the rest for our ride and was the topic of conversation for several riders out there I am sure. We went the whole 12 miles Sunday and I didn't feel all that well, maybe it was riding behind matt's bike that did it? That afternoon Matt was knocked down in a soccer game and broke his arm.... soccer is not the weeny sport I thought it was. So my riding partner is out for 6 weeks. This will give me ample time to get in better shape to beat him but I am out a partner in the race. I am considering doing the 6 hour race on my own. I thought about bringing in a ringer partner from Wichita to make me look better.... what do you think Hamby? Matt said that he would be my one armed pit crew. All that dangerous riding and he breaks his arm running into a guy going onto the soccer field. Shows that you never can tell. Later today I will take all the sharp objects out of his office because obviously he can't be trusted with them.
My office mate Brandon has left for his job in Austin, yes it does happen people do graduate from here. rumor has it that our professor is trying to get us all graduated so that he can leave also. who knows. There is a small chance I could graduate this December but I would have to get a lot done before then without many hangups. Anyway I own the whole office now and I have 4 computers doing my bidding. I think I may set up my own country in here and suseed. better go design my new flag.

4 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger  admin said...

that is a beautiful bike, I am impressed!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Paul and Julie said...

i am in no shape to be racing

when is the race?

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

Whatever, it is April 1st.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home