Tuesday, March 06, 2007

still hurting

I am reminded of the Bible story where Jacob wrestled with God and God ended up cheating and touching Jacob's hip joint to where he had to limp there on out. I think that happened to me, although I am still looking for my blessing like Jacob got. God didn't really cheat, it ended up being best for Jacob....hmmm is me having to ride my bike to the bathroom at work what is best for me or is it a consequence for playing games with younger guys? blessing or curse, still up in the air. There is a definite bruise on my hip so it must have happened when I crashed. Also I am having some trouble with my stomach, I am wondering if that 800 mg of ibuprofen after the race was a good idea.
I have to go show my progress to my boss right now.... could be a long meeting. I will hobble a little extra to gain the sympathy vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home