Thursday, January 04, 2007

If you really love me....nominate me!


yes you can nominate me for the blog of the year award! at http://2007.bloggies.com/. I think the top prize is 20 bucks but it is a status thing and something I could put on the awards section of my scholarship applications! That last statement gives you a clue as to the state of my credentials.
Well it's day number 4 of the 07 year and I still haven't received any compensation for the side work that I am doing making drawings. Who knows, maybe I could this experience on the scholarships as well.
Judah woke up better this morning, not such a crab. We like the real Judah better. We will probably be heading back up to Kansas tonight to see our other son and get a jump on tomorrows riding and trail maintenance objectives. My brother in law is coming about noon on Friday and I want to have several booby traps lined up for his enjoyment. I am thinking of pits filled with leaves that will suck in his front tire. My brother and my friend Aaron think that I am to old to ride mountain bikes and that I need to grow up. My body is also telling me the same thing in its own way. But it is sooo much fun, and I am counting the days until my boys can ride with me and help me to the house after a crash. I think Angie might be out there as well, her leg is healing quite nicely after the last ride. I have been thinking about the trail in my head and started drawing it on paper, I need some aerial views! I think that tomorrow I will get the bobcat out and start making berms for us to bank off of.
Gotto go

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan I love the goat idea you mentioned previously. You must make that happen. Is Sweets the donkey still alive? I hope so

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

Still alive and still stubborn and very loud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home