Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HAPPY 007

Well we are back from Kansas, we left one kid there with Grammy while we took the little one home with us. Turns out both are sick, don't know what from. Could be aunt Lola could be the dog who knows. Angie and I are doing a lot of house cleaning and organizing while we don't have Zeke around asking questions. We had a good time in Kansas, Angie had a lot of tea parties and I got to work on the Rocco Ranch Mountain bike trail that I am designing with my brother in law. I have a lot of fun riding but it is also a lot of fun making a trail. The Rocco's have some really good land for this and vince (father in law) is happy that I am getting off the couch and doing something even if it means taring up some land. Zeke went with me several times for walks on the trails and we raked and cut brambles together. Someday he will be riding with me, Angie went riding one afternoon with me and took some good diggers and came back with some bruises to be proud of, that woman really loves me. I was proud of her, she kept trying certain parts of the trail until she got them or could not walk anymore. blazing trails is hard on bikes as well, I got three flats and my brother in law got one. A sure sign he wasn't working as hard. we are all gathering on Friday to ride and work on the trail more, I think that I will bust out the bobcat and really make some trails and sweet jumps. I also need to fabricate 4 bridges out of trees and old wood. I have been researching this (for example).
I have been trying to talk my father in law into getting goats, they would be good for trail maintenance. they would eat all the brambles and the tree limbs up to 5-6 ft plus they would make excellent obstacles in a game of dodge-the goat!

I am still doing some side work making drawings for a guy that designed a exercise machine. I hope to be done with that this week, oh yeah and I hope that I get paid.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to hear the tattoo story as well. And I don't think you're too old to ride... I just think you will break a bone soon. More power to you, ya old fart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home