Monday, January 15, 2007

Here are some pictures of Zeke, we just had a ice storm blow through and we were holed up for a few days (drove me crazy) which is the reason I will never move north of Fort Collins Colorado.... unless God makes me. Scott I don't know how you live in Michigan. Last Thursday Matt and I went riding at night and it was 60 degrees and from Friday on it is not supposed to get over freezing for a few more days. Angie deals better with being inside with the boys but I get stir crazy. I made us all brave the ice and go to walmart, The Jeep once again did an amazing job on the ice. We are very glad we kept it. Plus it looks cool and is sporting new bike mounts on the back. Anyway Angie came up with the idea of Zeke sleeping in a pillow tent, I wasn't sure it would work and it did take him over an hour to get to sleep but he did. I stayed with him till he was asleep, it is cold on the floor I noticed... and hard. We also put his bike on my shoes and made a bike trainer for him, to get him to exercise a little.
I have been working on H bridges for my machine. I need a controller that will power these big motors I bought! I did manage to write a little of my dissertation and realized I really don't like writing as much as building things, the last year of my school is going to be slow.
I did ride my bike in today, I am becoming an expert on riding on ice. I wore many layers and ski goggles to outwit the 20 degree weather, yes I looked rather dorkish but I live there most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home