Monday, July 17, 2006

Tooth cap

Went today for my first appointment to get my cap. I am still numb. One thing that they said was if the temporary cap comes off then glue it on with elmers school glue. I found this odd and somewhat disconcerting in that I could have saved all the money and glues a cap on myself with school glue! I kind of hope that it falls out so that I can try the Elmers school glue method (ESGM), We have all tasted it but it has been a long time for me. What if I find that I like its rich bouquet? Will I be going on a Atkins-Elmers diet, does elmers have less carbohydrates?
Today I must work on a paper for a conference, I am not looking forward to it but having a publication will be good for my resume. I wish I were better at it, but that takes practice.... vicious cycle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home