Friday, July 14, 2006

6.5 hours of sleep

Last night was a good night, Jude was fed at 11:00 and slept till 5:30 at that time he was pretty hungry and Angie was hurting as well. Good boy! Zeke will be coming home tonight, we both miss him alot and look forward to seeing him. It has been alot easier without him here but not as fullfilling.
I jumped on my bike to head home the other night but before I left I peddled to the bathroom (through the hall in my building). They moved the coke machine to the end of this hall and I thought to myself I should go as fast as I can and then skid around, fortunetly I always check my brakes subconsciencely and sure enough the young punks had been messing with my bike and unattached both brakes. By the time I realized this I was going pretty fast and getting pretty close having a coke and crash. I had to put my feet down and use the fred flintstone manuever. I adverted disaster but young punk Brandon got a big kick out of his handiwork. I will have to think of something really good. like a remote control brake cable severer that triggers at a certain speed! These are young punks they will heal quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home