Thursday, February 16, 2006

At home right now, Angie called me to the hallway where there was water leaking from the ceiling in our hot water tank closet. Well my first thought is "aahhhaaa I get to call maintainence and have someone else do that for me!" but then Angie brought up that the Chinese family upstairs has a washer and it might be them. In an attempt to not get them in trouble (we are not supposed to have washing machines, theirs is taking up most of their hallway, they have to move it to go to the bathroom) I go upstairs and bang on the door for several minutes. Pete Wai Gong comes to the door a little flustered, I ask him about the water and he says he is to blame and he is having trouble with the washing machine. So I nod and let him back to his crisis. He didn't invite me in, but I think I should have asked to help...to serve him and also to see what kind of mess there was so that I could tell angie about it.
I found out today that Amazon pays 10% if you have a link to one of their books and someone buys it through your web site. What a crazy world wide web it is!!
Oh yes before I forget I was looking over my blog today and saw that several people had left comments, I never saw those before. So without further adoooo lets welcome Janice and David from Chicago (with baby oliver), Big Sister Gail from St Loui, and the graves from that quaint little menonite town of Gossellllll. Curt get me a picture of your boat and I will proudly display it for sale, along with a small fee......my wife just said that was tacky, so I guess you can take me out for dinner....nope that won't work either. This is the last time I blog with my wife in close proximity.

4 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Rishona said...

scott here, how to you get that 4.18 do they send you a check willingly or do you have to yell at them to get it. You should read a book called "Veritas Conflict" I heard it is real good about college life and relating to students or something. Its out of print I am going to find it.
Send me some business cards and I will leave them with my tips at restuarants and put them on the bathroom sinks at establishments so they can take one in provate without being embarassed (what a word)
bye

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Rishona said...

Dan check out my blog.
theraublog. whatever this thing made me sign up for.
I don;t know the rest of the address. I am sure you can find it.
scott

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger FLIPPY said...

heyheyhey its your fav lil niece/cuz!!! love ya lotz everybody!!!!!!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger FLIPPY said...

o ya i forgot this is hayley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home