Monday, February 20, 2006

bad news

The money has dwindled to nothing. I am thinking that Google will only allow a certain person a set number of clicks on my web site and the ads before it doesn't count that person anymore. This is bad news but I don't blame them they need some way to keep people from doing that. thanks to all who tried I made 25 total so far, but I need to make at least 100$ before they send it to me. So unless I make it to 100$ they will get free money! I am still trying to put video on line but meeting with trouble. People are starting to get pugilistic when I don't recognize them on the blog, I tell them as soon as I know that they are reading it then I will acknowledge them! Well Justin and Laura Mourne (and baby toots) this your day. Welcome to the Flippo blogging family. I noticed that Scott Raub has taking his required blog (need to sign up to leave a comment) and run with it. he has his clan up there. Anyway my bike ride to work this morning was kind of cold and dicey. there is ice and snow covering the sidewalks and I could not find a stocking hat so I was a little chilly. I got the office personal heater going right now on full max blast. Soon I will have to open the window.
gotto go do something.
Dan

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger  admin said...

dan i hope to have helped the matter by ordering 'hunt for zero pt' from your link to amazon. maybe they'll give you some money that way? i'd like to see if that actually works,.

kps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home