Tuesday, February 07, 2006



My what big ears you have...Zeke aquired this at a party we were at. He was the only kid there so we were chasing him around making sure he didn't break anything.

I have a web site now come see me at http://students.ou.edu/F/Daniel.K.Flippo-1/ so far I just have my resume and my past masters thesis on it so far so don't get your hopes up.

I think the Zeke quotes are popular so are some more.

"daddy you are lucky .... mommy you are pretty ...not lucky"

""my lips hurt real bad, I need chapstick"

I am currently learning Dreamweaver, Photoshop, carerra, flash, freehand all in one class. So hopefully I can use that in my website. I am also looking for a part time job and UPS is not hiring in OK city Scott, I am thinking about going and slapping down a resume at starbucks. Their benefits are outstanding, better than Cessna's. You even get a pound of coffee a week and free drinks while you are working! Talk about enabling my caffeine habit. Well come see my website and keep coming cause I work on it daily.

Peace out

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home