Friday, February 01, 2008

sleepless night

Keep praying for us, Angie didn't sleep well last night. Kind of discouraging after doing so well for so long. 
not much else going on around here, KSU beat KU in basketball which is really cool even though I hate basketball. All of Angie's Aunts and Uncles went to KSU along with her Mom and Dad. it is fun to hear KState stories from them. Angie's uncle called after the game and was very excited. I would love to teach at KSU someday but who knows. Living in or near Manhattan and owning a Jeep collection and a huge 40 ft Bus, man that is heaven on earth.

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger  admin said...

Try a glass of red wine with evening dinner? Are you going to 12 miles of hell this year?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

no hell for me, my body would depart from my soul if I tried that right now.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Saw your name and wanted to say Hi. My mom was a Flippo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home