Monday, January 28, 2008

relief

OK so I fixed the errors in the poster that were pointed out, thanks Aaron. I am surprised my sister didn't jump on that as well, she usually likes to make fun of my English unfaithfulness. Angie is back from her weekend (all the women in her family reunion), she brought aunt Silvi with her. Aunt Silvi makes really good fruit smoothies. I call her aunt smoothie. She will be staying till tomorrow. 
Over the weekend I watched several season 10 stargates while the boys were in bed as well as the great race (with Zeke). Zeke loved that movie, which makes me smile. I had a hard time figuring out what to feed these kids over the weekend! I am glad that Angie is back for many reasons, one is her cooking! 
I am still looking online at buses, I like to sign up to watch them so that I can see how much they went for. I am talking Angie into slowly "honey you can decorate it" "we could go see the Ann of Green Gables hall of fame in it" (such a thing?). I envision it as our family vacation mega ship. We won't spend money on hotels or food, jsut live in the bus. And if a lot of family comes over to stay at our house, They can stay in the bus (with all the kids). I need it painted so that our neighbors think we are a rock and roll band, and maybe when we stop anywhere we could sign autographs! 

2 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, to be honest I didn't really look at your poster. It had a lot of equipment that I didn't recognize, my eyes glazed and went looking for other entertainment.

I feel the need to point out that IF there's an Anne of Green Gables museum (I bet there is) it would be on Prince Edward island. Now, I'm not good with geography but I'm thinking that it's way oooover there (east) and way uuuup there (north). But if you guys go, then stop and pick me up on the way. We won't bring my children, they would be too annoying.

Me, the sis

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger expatAaron said...

Hey, I wasn't meaning to be cute... I thought it maybe should have been test bed, but it could just have easily been something I never heard of. If you do get a bus you need to resurrect the whole mobile hot tub idea.

We have left the frozen regions where we live for warmer climates. We were supposed to be swimming today with the kids, but there seems to be a monsoon outside. This is going to be a long day inside...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home