Wednesday, January 23, 2008

feed the babysitters!


Here are two of the girls that we have over weekly for dinner and who babysit for us, that has really worked out well and is a Godsend. Lisa gave Zeke a Cambodian headband and Holly is holding Zeke.  We are so thankful for these girls. 
I am at Denny's right now reading my Bible and planning out my day, Grammy is in town until Friday so I left early this morning. We all slept all night until Judah got up at 5:40. Which is good for us. I like Denny's, I saying in front of coffee snobs "I love Denny's coffee" and seeing them cringe. There are a lot of snobs in this world, I guess I am a computer/mountain bike/car snob. I only want Macs, high end bikes, and Jeeps or nothing at all. Really everything else I take pride in using the low end and then telling people about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home