Friday, January 25, 2008

Cant stop thinking about buses!


Forget school buses! those are junior high, I am now into old touring buses. I am thinking of many ways to refurb it! I can't stop thinking about it. 
Check out this bus, I wonder how hard it is to get a title for a bus? Seems this one use to belong to a tehano band! but they left it cause it wouldn't start. Today, when I took a break from my rigorous schedule, I looked at more buses and even bid on some. If I end up winning one I will have to let my wife go cloth shopping alot more. One of these babies might be my graduation present! I need to graduate first of course. So if anyone out there is looking for a present for me, look on ebay under the category of bus!

4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You'll have to paint it red and put some stars on it.

Me, the Big Sis

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

I was thinkin purple with a power cat!

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Paul said these buses wouldn't fit in our driveway. You'll have to park it at the school a couple blocks away. This neighborhood just isn't prepared for the likes of you.

Me; your older and much better looking sister.

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

I was thinking in your yard! on blocks.
Dan, the golden child

 

Post a Comment

<< Home