Thursday, January 24, 2008

One of my life dreams.




Here are some pictures of some busses that are on Ebay, I really want one. and I am planning on purchasing one after we graduate and get a job. The 56' GMC bus is a wonderful piece of moving art for 6500$. I do like the idea though of refurbing my own school bus and going camping with the family (no wonder Angie has trouble sleeping sometimes) the one pictured is listed at 1600$(below reserve). The red one is cool but a little pricey at 12k$, and I defiantly would keep the stars on it! My father in law mentioned that he wanted one to haul cattle with, I like that guy more and more. I probably shouldn't look to much or watching will turn into buying, and where would I park it? Mom can you see any of these marvels in your driveway? Big sisters I could roll to your house and dump my sewage right down your gutter! 
I think my refurbs would include hammocks, deck on top w/grill, awning, bike racks with workbench, a george bush 04 bumper sticker, lots of fog lights, big big horn, mig welder, brush guard bumpers, winch, GPS, marvin the martian bobble head doll on the dash, underneath neon accent lights, biomass diesel converter (so that I could fill up my tank at the McDonalds dumpster), deployable wet banana (for the kids), and the optional cow catcher front end. 

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Danny, you give new meaning to the term trailer trash.

I do like the red one though and it would be interesting to see our neighbor's reaction to it sitting in our driveway.

It's me YOUR BIG SISTER!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

Tell you what sis, when we get one a trip to see you and your neighbors will be one of the first trips we make!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home