Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cold here, can't wait for spring



We are not enjoying the cold weather, used to before kids we could jsut sleep the dreary days away, now we have to make sure our kids don't destroy our house.
I dropped my class, the prof said I had to use JAVA to program so I said forget it! I will take the other machine learning class next fall that doesn't make you use just JAVA. So now I find myself with more time to work on my degree.
One of our college girls is coming over to babysit this afternoon while we go relax somewhere. Probably Barnes and Noble, I have a gift certificate to spend!

5 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Seems like a PhD candidate could figure out how to set the date on his camera.

I'm just saying....

Cute kids, is there anything on the back of their Flippo shirts?

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wait! MOTC is me, I forgot that I was logged on to twins club account.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Closet Democrat said...

I guess it would help to say who me is.

IT'S YOUR BIG SISTER!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

I am going to start blocking you and your twins.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd find a way in.

It's me YOUR BIG SISTER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home