Wednesday, January 30, 2008

smoothie

I have been calling Matt in the morning to get him out of bed. He wants to get on a more normal schedule. I have to pretty much yell at him till I hear him turn on the shower, and even then there is a 60% chance he will go back to bed. 
My mom used to bang on the piano at home to get me up.... I need some sort of remote device that gets mat out of bed? any ideas. I will look for comments and some input. 
Aunt Silvi is still here and making smoothies like a mad person, that is if a mad person made smoothies.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger  admin said...

the only idea I have is for him to get married and get some kids. thats a pretty good way to get yourself up in the morning!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

yeah, I can't wait to see that happen. I will stay in touch just to hear how the kids are treating him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home