Sunday, January 27, 2008

poster child


Here is my poster for the conference next month in California. My prof made fun of me for taking so long on it, not sure if that is his way of telling me to do other stuff or just relate? Anyway here it is, I have a few more things to do on it and then have it printed. I also have a powercat in it but it is currently turned off. I am thinking of sticking a little powercat somewhere for later generations to find, much like the recipes and gospel message I used to implant in my Cessna aircraft drawings. 

3 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger expatAaron said...

What's a tesbed?

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

smart butt, you could have just said. Hey dan I know that you are an engineer and think that math is a better language than english because it is so inefficient and inconsistent.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

Alright it is fixed, if anyone else has any corrections let me know.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home