Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mud





The other day I was in charge of the kids for the morning and so I shoved them outside with some water and they made mud with it. I had to put them in the bucket and give them an outside shower before I took them inside.

Remember that analogy about the Christian life where they talk about coming to God as you are and not try to get clean on your own. it goes "you don't clean yourself to take a shower do you" well you do when you are a little boy that is so muddy that going inside would defile the tabernacle. What can I say every analogy breaks down at some point. With kids in mind the analogy should go "your really dirty and Christ has a fire hose, take off your diaper and get washed, it is time to go in to the AC and Popsicles".

The other pictures are of my testing leg, the motor turns the wheel while the Force Torque sensor measures the forces and torques, the circuit board is the amp for the signals from the FT sensor. It works pretty good I think. I have some more stuff to make and get shipped to me.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger  admin said...

good pics. How is dusty doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home