Thursday, September 06, 2007

Buffalo, basement, blimp




So I am digging through my pictures to find ones for the blog, sorry these are the best I have right now. the ones of my new shriners hat (garage sale) are on the other camera.
The buffalo was taken near Lawton OK, the basement is this hole in the floor in our lab with some interesting things down there, we think this is where the cats are coming in from to our lab.
The last is a one man blimp that we spotted while we were garage saleing, it was an enclosed cabin and everything, really cool. I wish I had one.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger TheHappyNeills said...

Hello Flippos! Did you know you can get free counters for your blog? I just found out about those. I was encouraged to see the # going up and up, b/c sometimes I think nobody is reading! We have a link on our blog to yours, so maybe that'll send some people your way, too!

We miss you all!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger TheHappyNeills said...

Haha...so I just saw you already have a counter! my bad!

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good JoB! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home