Saturday, May 12, 2007

California is the place you oughta be

Tomorrow I go to California to babysit a robot that travels about an inch every 2 seconds, I really don't know why I am there other than muscle to get the thing back in the car. Big note this year we are renting brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee's for the trip. Hopefully I will get a lot written on my dissertation while I am in the hotel after a long day of bot sitting.
Before I leave though we have a family wedding taking place here in Norman, My cousin Skip's kid. So Mom and Dad Flippo will be here as well as Dad's family which will be a hoot. Aunt Van will be at large, we were phoned the other day and pretty much ordered to be at the wedding by her. There should be some good pictures coming, we will see if she behaves herself or not.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Closet Democrat said...

Wish I could be there; it's always interesting to see what Aunt Van will do. What about Ricky? Will he show up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home