Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ah soooo




The punk in the suit is Andy, he is one of the punks I hang out with and ride with. This is his masters defense presentation and the only time I have seen his dressed up. several other pictures of the boys, one is with me in the back seat. We were eating at sonic without mommy (she needed a break).

Mommy "Zeke try to build a bridge over that puddle"
Zeke "I can't"
Mommy "yeah use sticks and do it like a beaver would"
Zeke "Mommy I can't I don't have the right kind of teeth."

We are thinking about taking in a Chinese kid during the day for money and language lessons for the boys. We are not sure cause of the work involved. There is a couple with a 2 year old boy that are from the same city that I lived in China that might be open to it. Well gotta get, I am setting up a little clean room to install strain gages, I am thinking about taking over Matt's office for this purpose. He doesn't get here till 3:00 p.m. so I have plenty of time to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home