Thursday, April 19, 2007

et tu bru te

I am now trying to come up with a presentation of the machine so that my boss can see some progress and be reassured that it is not going to flop. "just get something moving" he says to me. I think this attitude it understandable and certainly global. I have a stamp board hooked to my j box and will need to arrange transportation to the lab for all my big stuff such as the 6.5 ft X6.5 ft honeycomb table I purchased.
Judah has been sleeping much better, he cried out a few time last night but quickly went back to bed and didn't get up till 6:30 which is not like him at all. I have been experimenting with working hours trying to get all the time with my family that I can. either coming in at 5:30 a.m. and then home at 7:00 a.m. for an hour while Angie runs and I eat breakfast with the lads then off again from 8:00 till 5:00, or coming in at 8:00 p.m. until 10:00 or so while the lads are in bed. either way that would give me about 11 hours working a day, seems like that would be enough but I would not do it everyday since we have small group and there must be date night so that I can see my wife some. Anyway I love what I do, I am getting better at it slowly.
The race is coming up and still no partner, I called a guy and he is thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home