Friday, April 20, 2007

Got something moving

Well I got the machine to moving today, it was not that pretty of a motion but alot of that will work itself out when I get a better computer interface. I am kind of frustrated because with this design we can only use a 3 ft diameter section of the table for testing because of the way this design works. so that machine is 10 by 10 but only a 3 ft dia circle for actual testing, I will hopefully get a paper published from this machine which I might not have from the simple gantry design I was pushing to do. I need to work on my attitude I think.
Judah slept all night..... woo hooo. but for some reason we are more tired? I guess our bodies are not used to being in bed for 7 hours.
by the way I am going to California from may 7th to the 20th to the desert again for babysitting the robot while it moves 20 cm a sec through the rocks and sand. I don't really feel like I have much to offer on these trips other than a body to carry things. I do look forward to eating steak everynight at the local steak house it is called "the town pump".
Sunday is the race at the lake, still no partner, kim can you give me a ride to the race? I am on your way. I must say that I hope that I beat kim in this race, that would be a good day.
going to bed.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger  admin said...

yeah, and beat me on a bike that I used to own!! like salt in the wound!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home