Wednesday, April 25, 2007

still trying to get pictures

sorry no blog about the race yet, I am trying to coordinate with the home base camera to get pics. I will say that I am very sore and hurting. Also sick, and did I mention that kid is not sleeping again. Last 3 nights have been hard.
Angie is in a marathon relay this weekend on Sunday morning, Judah's baby dedication is Sunday night (maybe that will help him sleep better) next weekend we are going to a home schooling seminar while my mo-in-law watches the kids, then that monday I am off tho California for steaks and robot babysitting with the punks.
Doc was very happy about the table moving on the machine, I learned something here. The people that are backing you or depending on you usually need some presentation or display of things working even when it means extra work for you. I wasted a few days hooking up temporary interfaces so that the table could move but it meant a lot to doc who can now share that video with others who are funding us. Now I have to get back to the sensor which I will mill out today hopefully, got a late start cause of little smiley not sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home