Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Few more pictures



Here is a few more recent pictures. Most of them are of the Force Torque sensor that I am currently attempting to fabricate. The green picture is the CAD drawing with the grey and yellow strain gages attached. The wooden part is a make shift test stand that I will use after I bake on some strain gages. The Steering wheel picture is of my old truck which now is my brothers, what a cool truck. Right now he must have lost the key cause he is using a stubby screw driver to start it. Angie hates that truck, but man what a machine!
There is a possibility that I might do some consulting for a company called MSC this summer. They make software like ADAMS, NASTRAN and so on. They are doing some work with the aeronautical companies and my buddy said that will need some contractors this summer. We will see, I might be able to justify a new computer out of the deal and write it off, still working on how to get a new bike. I will be teaching a class called statics this summer as well, it shouldn't be too hard. I have good notes to go off of, just not looking forward to grading so much. I am looking forward to all those pesky students leaving for the summer!

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger  admin said...

I am worried about golden boy. Have you found a crack in the frame? Maybe your brother the welder can fix it? WHat has happened to the Trek that was purchased from Ian? It is good to see the Flippo boys keeping themselves busy with gardening. They need some vietnamese lampshade hats!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Closet Democrat said...

Ah, Flippo men and their vehicles. Such Class!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home