Tuesday, April 03, 2007

wacko.

So we went to the Medieval fair again, a lot of interesting people there. a lot of people that take it very seriously. There were some pretty cool outfits I must say. One lady looked like her bottom half was a large horse/goat/??? another lady on stilts was dressed like a tree. I wish the pictures were better but that is what I get for not "looking" like I was taking pictures. This fair is next door to our apartment and we had strange people walking through our backyard for 3 days. I looked out once and a guy with a large boa snake on his neck was walking by. Zeke was not really impressed, I thought the snake guy and the full knights armor guy would intrigue him but he had rather go play in the mud.
Judah is still not sleeping at night, Angie took him to the doctor today and nothing. We are trading off who doesn't sleep with him. starting to wear us down. Good thing he is so cute. I was in with him the other night and Zeke woke up to his crying.
Zeke "Daddy you need to pat him"
Me "it doesn't help"
Zeke "Actually you need to sing him a song"
Then Zeke sneaks off and wakes up Angie and says "Daddy needs some help"

We are headed home for Easter on Thursday night. I will try to get mat to come with us so that he can break his other arm in the Flippo family adult easter egg hunt. It gets a little rough, probably more than soccer for sure.
Right now I am researching how to make my own force torque sensor, I have never done that before but that is how I learn I guess.

Matt Roman "I guess that I have too much hair on my chest"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home