Thursday, March 29, 2007

J box, Matlin, combustion






Here are some pictures of the J box that I made, it is all done (at least for the moment) and works quite well, The circuit boards I made myself, quite proud of that I gotta say. The problem I am having now is the software (labview) that connects my computer to the box. It seems that most of engineering is learning new programs, and the ones you already know get "updated" to very different versions. I am now currently learning labview, not the most user friendly software in the world, in fact it kind of stinks. Brandon is now working for the labview company and I have a direct line to him, so I might have to contact him shortly or send him a strongly worded email.
I also included a picture of young Mathew to show off his broken arm. I have learned that some of his family is now reading my blog, (thanks to a carefully placed email with the blog address and description of Matt's bike). If you will notice the Powercat on his white board, that was drawn by me. I take most every opportunity to place a powercat. Matt is running to try to stay in shape, he is worried that I will be able to finally flog him after he gets back on the bike. by the way the 6 hour race is this sunday and I still do not have a partner. Several people have shown interest until I mention the 6 hour part. We have to go to Tulsa on Saturday for a symposium, I am not real excited about this either. We may try to see Aunt Van on the way back, she always a hoot.
Today is Thursday and that means that the combustion lab across the hall is in session, This is the only part I don't like about my office because it is loud on Thursday mornings from the droning of the engines. I am thinking about sabotage.

3 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger  admin said...

the Sick Six people called me Friday to tell me that the race has been postponed, except now I realize that this is April Fools day, so I hope they are not playing a joke on us!! That would be a good joke, though.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger  admin said...

I think I am going to show all your J-box pictures to Thai Pham. I'd like to see what his thoughts are regarding the little cooling fans I see in there. Maybe I can get him to start reading and commenting on your blog.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

Bring Thy Fam on! I am not ticklish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home