Monday, April 09, 2007

soo sleepy


still not a good sleeper, we are surviving though. We got back last night and Judah would not go to sleep I was up till midnight with him and then Angie slept with him in the chair all night. The boys are in their beds now not sleeping, I am in the hall way telling Zeke to sing songs to Judah. Unfortunately Zeke's songs are not that relaxing, more like yelling. Kid's these days and their boom de boom music.
We went home for a fun weekend at the Flippo's Easter fandanza. The rousing game of full contact Adult easter egg hunt didn't go well for me this year, I went out the wrong door and it hurt me with the prizes. All I got was a steak and 2 lbs of hamburger, which I must admit is pretty good but not what I was used to in recent years. We are headed to the Rocco's next weekend for their easter festivities which are a little more refined but they do have the trails so that will be fun. I will let you know how that goes.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Rishona said...

thanks for posting a picture on my blog page. You are probably quite proud of yourself. I hope you don't ruin the power that I have entrusted you with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home