Monday, January 14, 2008

Time to go back to school.



Here is Judah playing with Mathew (neighbor) in the leaves, also is a pic of the girls that Angie cooks for every Thursday. We are having a cookout in the grill. I burned a lot of sticks laying around. You can see that Zeke is enjoying the fire.

Finally the last picture is Zeke chawing down on a carrot. He is eating a little better and Judah is not eating as well. I don't know what to think. 

We are learning alot about blood sugar and god diets. I am trying to make sure we have a big breakfast every morning, cause that is what Ma used to do! 

School starts this week and I a not ready. I have to take a class, Artificial Intelligence, that subject appeals to me cause if I can't have intelligence naturally might as well go for the artificial kind.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home