Friday, September 28, 2007

Just isn't fair!








































I have ordered a new Macbook Pro laptop using some account money from me teaching (I can't use that money to eat on but I can use it for school stuff). So my prof talks me out of getting the best one 2.4 Ghrz, because he wanted me to save some money for conference travel sometime. Like that will ever happen.
So OK I don't need the best one I get the 2.2 Ghz (it was a struggle not getting the best one). I order it then Matt (using the same kind of account money) orders himself one a week and a half later, but knowing that I got a 2.2 Ghz he intentionally gets the 2.4Ghz just to have better stuff than me! Also he got the same bluetooth wireless mouse that I did for that same reason. This is a regular pattern with him, and a reason that I continually borrow his stuff to make him use mine.
Well turns out that since he ordered a week and half later he got a discount on it and he got his delivered today! While I am still waiting because his was already here. I did manage to get to it before he did and hide it. I told the secretary to tell him that he won't get it until I get mine which she nervously did.
Well as you can tell from the picture he is enjoying it as I type this vitriol, he is even smiling.... I am thinking about doing things to it when he leavers for lunch. It is too bad our skunk is no longer outside I could give his laptop a nice smell.
The other pictures are of Zeke and Judah writing on the dry erase board in the lab, and Tim the new guy's bike after Zeke and I got through with it using mommy's girly stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home