Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That's doctoral candidate to you!

Yep I just got finished with the General Exams for my degree, mainly it is a presentation trying to con your committee into buying your research. they ask a lot of questions to make sure they aren't condoning a nit wit but other than that it went really well I think. Now I am sitting here wondering which direction to take with all these things I have put off until this was over!
I was scheduled to take the test last Friday but my advisor was a no show, he got messed up with the times. It has been nice cause he has been working off his guilt ever since!
thanks Angie for supporting me through this, you always see better than I do.

9 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger rick said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Mr. Flippo. Funny I came across your blog. You see I have an adorable husband who makes fun of me for reading blogs. You might remember him from bb gun wars, dirt clod fights and VW adventures. Now he entertains himself with a crazy wife and four beautiful daughters. We keep him pretty busy. Your boys are handsome. Tell your wife hello and may God bless your family.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

I am sure that I don't know what or who you mean, but tell him he owes me 100$ for that wrecked car of mine!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger TellTheTruth said...

The DOCTOR is in!!

woo-WOO! Good work.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't been on yet. So when do we start calling you Dr. Flippo?

Lordy, that sounds weird!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I meant....I haven't been on lately. The years don't do good things to your brain!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

The title is not the important thing, the really big change is that I will know everything when I become a Dr. up to this point I have only been pretending, when I get the degree I will be a legit know it all. You can call me Dr Flippo if that makes you feel better, but the main difference is my knowledge of everything.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger  admin said...

congratulations!, i was wondering, do you have the silo-knockdown on your curriculum vitae?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger  admin said...

congratulations!, i was wondering, do you have the silo-knockdown on your curriculum vitae?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home