Wednesday, September 03, 2008

blood bus















I found one of the coveted blood buses that my bus driving friend Calvin suggested. I need to ride the bus again to ask him some more questions about Engines and such. 
If I bought this bus I would have to leave the exterior as is, cause how cool is that! The blood bus! I can see me driving this red and white jewel down the in-laws drive way honking as I go! Or parking in my sisters classy neighborhoods, who knows maybe I could score a couple of pints from people along the way. I think that if I had this bus I would rig up some sort of tank with red liquid that I could let out when ever I wanted to make it seem like a blood leak! So when I park somewhere my kids and I (Angie would not engage) could sit inside and watch people point to the red liquid coming from our blood bus. The boys and I could scream from inside to make the effect more realistic. Man that would be a good family memory. 
I wonder if I could get places toll free with a bus like this? or at least free burgers (I would need a nurse outfit!) I could have a bag of old syringes and red gauze to trash in plain site, just to make people uncomfortable. 
I keep thinking of new ideas, my 20 year high school reunion is coming up next year..... I think the class of 89' would be impressed with what Dan Flippo had become if I came tooling up in the blood bus! 

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a strange, strange man.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

one of my goals in blogging is to rouse my relatives awareness of the finer things. Gail (my sister) likes to pretend that I am the strange one in the family, but she reads my blog faithfully.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Daniel Kent Flippo!!!! How the heck are you!?! Ran across your website when googling old friends :) What a beautiful wife and precious boys!!!! I'd love to reconnect and hear about your life! Those little guys keep you hoppin' I'm sure :)
Steph (Semisch) Emery

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

hey there steph spinach, I tried that email you sent on the wedding announcement and it didn't work, I even facebooked your nephew with no reply. How is marriage? send me your email, or get on facebook

 

Post a Comment

<< Home