Friday, October 03, 2008

deadly penguins, all nighter, oh yeah and I think I broke my arm


This arabic student of mine drew me a little picture on his quiz the other day, not a bad likeness of a sword wielding penguin I would judge, also doc came to me monday morning and offered to teach my class if I would write up a 2-6 page paper on my machine and an experiment that I did, so I stayed up till 5:30 and then went home. I still have that in me even though it takes a lot longer to recoop after that.
I watched the vp debate, first debate that I have ever watched, I like the barracuda. Biden didn't say anything stupid. she is not the average washington politician, which I like. we need leaders not politicians.
so today I was zipping along n my bike excited that I was going to go riding tomorrow, when a car pulled out from a pking lot (that I couldn't see) and I had to slam on my brakes. my bikes front brake caught and locked up slinging me over the top while my bike followed. I hit hard but didn't think there was anything other than my pride hurt. I went back to work and my elbow started to really hurt (I am typing one handed) and I couldn't extend my arm. so i went to the health center. they said that it had all the signs of being broke but they couldn't tell from the x ray. so they gave me a cast/splint and told me to come back next week. so here I am, my family is in kansas and I m here trying to use the hook on the wall to help me floss my teeth. This morning I pulled the soap dish off the wall trying to get out of the bathtub. 

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger  admin said...

sounds like a very dramatic week...good thing it was only a broken arm. But that golden boy bike is tough, huh? Let me know if you ever want to sell it. Biden didn't say anything stupid but he did lie 14 times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home