Monday, September 08, 2008

Foiled

Well this is new! Brandon Mills came into town, he has always been jealous of my office. I wonder how long it took him to do this? I think that I will keep the foil as long as I can, it will show me what stuff I use and what I don't. After a few months if it is still wrapped in foil then I don't really need it. it is a little like christmas. I pickĀ somethingĀ up and wonder "what is it?". Matt of course denies everything, but he will get the brunt of my revenge. I went over early Sunday to rouse them both out of bed only to find that Brandon already left. I will have my day BM, I may have to come to national instruments where you work, but I will have my day. I don't think that I get as good cell phone signal, but on the good side I know that aliens cannot see inside my desk, or know what books I have anymore!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger  admin said...

this looks like the work of a professional. impressive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home