Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A specialized job!

On a whim today I sent my soon to be Dr Flippo resume to the specialized mountain bike company. Now wouldn't that make a few people, who have too many bikes of their own, a little jealous! The company is in California, and I don't really share those people's world view on much of anything but it would be cool to work with specialized wherever I teach as research sponsors! That means that I would have to ride my bike more often on the trails... you know to do research. and don't worry mother I checked for misspellings and I think they will be adequately impressed with the included picture of my amazing lego set. 

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger  admin said...

And you should also send them that pic of Golden Boy and you with your hawaiian hillbilly outfit. Yep thats old-school Specialized, they'd be impressed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home