Monday, August 18, 2008

back to norman... again















here are a couple pictures from the summer, The boys and I went to see the M-60 tank at the McPherson Armory. We all got a kick out of it, we could not get in it though, it was welded shut and the wheels were welded to the body, but we had a good time. We dreamed of having one of these darlings at our country estates to help papa clear trees and move cattle. 
The trailer is one that I made over the summer from a 65 Ford truck that Zeke and I dismantled. Vince is going to use it for his generator and possibly for a freezer for his meat when he cooks at fairs. 
We still haven't sold the Jeep, I have resolved to keeping it but I have lowered the price to 2k$. No one wants a huge gas guzzler anymore. 
Our dear friends gave us another roomba that was at their garage sale. I put the battery from dusty in it and it cleaned well last night. We are having trouble coming up with a name though. I suggested Mrs Rodregez, Zeke wants Sweeper, but this morning I came up with Dirty Harry! I guess we should figure out its gender first, (looking between the wheels?). Dusty is still having some problems, she has some sort of roomba dimensia, turning from walls that are not there curving when she should be going straight. Thanks Rick and Kendra for the new roomba, someday I would like to have a whole fleet of them buzzing around my house, programming them to follow kids around.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Anny said...

Wow a free Roomba, you are so lucky! I love mine so much :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home