Wednesday, August 13, 2008

back to school


Well we are back in Norman now, drove in yesterday. The boys were excited to play with their old toys again. We had more mold in the place, so we put in our summer/monthly call to maintenance to come clean it up. It has been a great summer on the farm, we love the country. Zeke has his open house party tonight at his preschool to meet the teacher and see his room. He will go 2.5 hours daily in the afternoon while his brother naps and mommy rests. 
I finally rode a little the other day at Coronado heights, I rode there (11 miles) and did a lap then rode back. it was a little more than I should have but that happens. I have lost weight this summer (about 12 lbs) which helped in riding but my muscles were not there. I am still dreaming about a race course on my inlaws land. maybe someday. Also my sister loaned me the first 3 seasons of arrested development and I must say it is pretty funny. I have always like Jason Batemen since his silver spoons days, and then when he had his own show. 
By the way the cat in the bottom picture is named pretty tool. 
We also saw two crash up derbys this summer, the boys and I are big fans of the demolishing arts and I think that it will be a annual event.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home