Thursday, October 18, 2007








I am having trouble doing this blog thing anymore, I am getting wrapped up in engineering and raising boys. I apologize for the no news.
Pictures are of Zeke's 4th BD party, he got an ice cream cone with candles in it. He got a marble set for his BD which he has not stopped playing with since. One of the pics is a marble machine that we made. I fashioned a top of a 2 liter bottle for a funnel to incorporate into his designs. He also got one of those books that tells you how things are made, He loves those. that has been our book of choice ever since.
We had a good time in Lindsborg, Angie's new york family came to visit and we made fun of their accent all weekend. Zeke does a good new yorker. I spent some time in the car grading student programs, I sat at the red coach inn to partake in their wi-fi (the coffee shop closed.)
There is talk here of pursueing the X prize and sending one of Matt's rovers to the moon, crazy talk. The best thing would be for me to graduate then do that as a post doc. Who knows what will happen. I would need to figure out how to contribute to the affair, maybe I could do paint scheme? .....flames.
Well gotta get.
oh yeah the bird in the pictures was let in by mat and it flew around the lab for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home