Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Park

Here is The Zeker at the park across the street from where we live. We have gone to a lot of parks since we got here. Zeke has a cold now and is getting snot over everything..lovely. I think we are going to start thinking about home schooling ideas to start on him soon.
School is going great, I finally got my computer back from IT. Not a real customer oriented establishment I am afraid. They crashed my new computer and had to reformat and then didn't have a driver for the TV tuner (a little extra feature I am excited about) I made them give it to me at this point since I was afraid of what else they would do to it. So it looks like I am on my own as far as fixing the thing, well that maybe good for me. I spent some time today looking for a good hitchikers guide to the galaxy theme for it, I also need to hook the TV up to watch the history channel with and other educational channels. I also have found the perfect way to recline in my chair with my feet in a drawer and head on a rag on the blackboard ledge to take a nap. I place a magazine on my lap just in case someone walks in.
Here is a picture of the old Jeep on blocks just to remind us where we came from. It is currently in the barn at the Flippo lot. I miss that old thing!
We are planning on coming home the end of October for Angie's reunion at Sterling college .
Hope to see yall when we heonoutta here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home